Full time - Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE)
We are growing! This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone who is driven to progress their career quickly in a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial environment! Not only will you earn a lot of money, but you'll also do it in a working environment that doesn't feel like work!
We are looking for the right attitude rather than experience so will consider applications from candidates who do not have recruitment experience.
The job and what you’ll be doing as a recruitment consultant (but not limited to):
- Building new and developing current client accounts
- Negotiate terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Screening and qualifying candidates matching to opportunities (current and future)
- Manage and consult clients and candidates through the onboarding process.
- Consult with clients and candidates, providing exceptional customer service and market knowledge.
- Work as an extension of our clients and candidates brands
- Headhunt, CV search, manage job postings and applications.
- Upload relevant content to social media.
- General recruitment administration such as CV formatting, writing Job Adverts etc…
- Work with the Director on the business growth strategy
Characteristics we’re looking for:
- Business focused, entrepreneurial and innovative
- Experience working in recruitment would be preferred but we would consider no experience too!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Career focused
- Ability to work under pressure
We can offer
- Progression opportunities with the business growth
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity to earn additional annual bonuses
- Opportunity to work independently, as your own boss but as part of a growing team and organisation.
- 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per annum*)
- Hybrid and flexible working
Tide Recruitment is a trading name of Tide Partnership Ltd which is a limited company registered in England & Wales (Registered Number: 12788363) and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'