ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their highly motivated and successful sales team in the West Midlands (Lichfield).
Due to a high demand in education supply and increased business growth within the company, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Education Consultant.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and consulting skills and have an interest in the education supply industry.
- Ability to work on an individual and team environment
- Comfortable with both phone and face to face sales techniques
- Motivation and drive to succeed and progress
- Good work ethic
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Mature personality
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of a sales or recruitment environment
Offering a competitive basic salary, along with an excellent commission scheme, ABC Teachers are strong believers in rewarding hard work and success.
- Organisational Skills
- Tenacious Work Ethic
- Positive Personality
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'