Are you looking for a fast-paced, financially rewarding career? Are you competitive by nature and willing to work hard to achieve exceptional results? If so, you could be what we’re looking for!
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy - The Need to Knows:
- It’s a sales- based role - you sell a candidate to a client and visa versa
- You can make a lot of money in your first year - Graduates typically earn between £35-45K in Year One!
- Effort equals results - if you put in the graft you’ll make sick commission, get on holiday incentives (Ibiza, Marbella - all expenses paid) and climb the ranks really quickly (managing teams in 2-3 years)
- Sociable environment - people in recruitment like to work hard play hard, Friday drinks with the team are standard (all paid for by the company, of course!)
- You don’t need to have sales experience - it’s a bonus but not a necessity. You can go in fresh out of university and learn on the job with the unrivalled training programmes in place.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy - The Statistics
- Recruitment Consultancy is the second fastest growing industry in the UK
- The recruitment industry is worth a staggering £35.7 billion (this figure is on the up)
- A large percentage of the industry is recent graduates
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy - The Benefits
- Attractive basic salary £24K, £35-45KOTE
- Uncapped commission - the harder you work the more you make
- Fast-paced environment
- 3 Holiday targets per year
- Ski Holiday target
- Amazing central London offices
Who you are:
- Recently graduated from a top 100 university, 2:2 or higher
- Competitive nature
Apply now to find out more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'