RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - MEDICAL DEVICES - BRAND NEW OFFICES IN LEEDS - (REC 2 REC AD)
These are exciting times ahead for my new client as they launch brand new offices in Leeds, Parkrow. As they rapidly expand and grow, they are looking for new talent to join them in setting up a brand new team in the Leeds division.
My client is a leading UK and Global recruitment specialist operating across medical and scientific markets. They have been established since 2003 and have forged a reputation for excellence with our core clients - many of whom are renowned global household names.
My client are proud to have been recognised as our region’s 2nd fastest growing company for their business performance over the last 3 years but their story is far from over. They continue to grow at a rapid rate and consequently are able to offer outstanding opportunities to talented individuals interested in developing a long-lasting career
Recruitment Consultant - Medical Devices Industry
You will partner with client companies, ranging from exciting start-ups to renowned global manufacturers of medical devices, to help them source and hire specialist executives employees for their workforce. You'll become a specialist within the Medical Device market and you'll be working to nurture and grow a specialist network of both clients and candidates alongside building your own brand.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment process including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients.
Your aim is to be a Business Partner and source of market information to your clients.
- Focus on sourcing methodologies to attract top talent for roles across the UK and Internationally.
- Recruitment across a range of functions for professional-level roles.
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment cycle from initial hiring manager briefing through to offer management.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business, regularly updating all parties on the status of the process.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to build relevant talent pools of candidates to ensure you have up to date market knowledge.
- Identify and attend relevant industry exhibitions both day and evening, in order to gain market knowledge and build unique 1-2-1 relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understand client time pressures and respond accordingly.
- Build strong client and candidate relationships to ensure long term buy in rather than transactional.
- Identify new business opportunities and manage existing accounts effectively.
- Attract and identify candidates using the appropriate industry methods including social media, networking, head hunting and referrals. Use CRM to find suitable candidates to match the client’s vacancy specification.
- Short list and screen candidates.
- Engage candidates with the job role, discussing the vision and potential as well as salary and benefits.
- Take candidates though a comprehensive interview preparation. Ensure they are comfortable at each stage and they have a full understanding of the client culture and the process upfront. Build connections and see patterns that could help to build rapport on both sides.
- Obtain interview feedback from both sides and follow this up in good time. Deliver feedback with honesty and with the aim of improving both client and candidates experience. Take on board what could be improved each time and feedback accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with a successful background in recruitment and account management (from scientific or engineering would be a bonus).
- Seen as approachable and credible
- Skills in verbal and written communication
- Outward going and socially confident
- A planner, analyser and coordinator
- Leads by example
- Have an excellent track record in the recruitment industry
- Excel in account management and pride yourself on your ability to build up strong client relationships
- Be great at sourcing top quality candidates and nurturing them through the recruitment process
- Be driven and understand urgency
- Have a desire to win - wants to be part of a high performing organisation
- Constantly looking to develop their sales skills, is working towards a niche complement of clients who regularly use them for recruitment.
- Possess traits to influence and gain buy-in from others
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, client-oriented environment
- Adds to the sense of 'culture’ within the company, regularly attending company functions (both in and out of work hours) to develop internal relationships.
In return, my client offers an outstanding working environment with clearly defined development opportunities for achievers. This is a genuine career defining opportunity for a West Yorkshire based recruitment professional to use their skills and experience in order to secure a lucrative and rewarding role with one of the regions best employers.
The package itself is designed to attract the best - this includes basic salary of up to £30k (depending on experience), a truly amazing bonus (this will be explained at interview stage), full development and support, career advancement opportunities and the chance to work with a major player in the industry.
Overall, your background isn’t as important as your attitude and mindset….if you’d like to join an independent business that puts it’s people first, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Contact AMR in the first instance, on what a career with this company could mean for you!
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'