What is a typical salary for a recruitment consultant at The Niche Partnership?
Believe it or not, we let you choose - we only hire people we TRUST / TRUST us, so why not?
With money comes responsibility, you don't need us slapping on the pressure...the job is hard enough.
We have taken this approach with our last 2x recruits, and it works for everyone!
And we are going to do it again due to growth...
With this in mind, ???? ?????? ???????????????????? an additional Recruitment Consultant to join our small team in Southampton.
WHY WORK FOR US
- We trust you until proven otherwise (no call at 5.35 pm to make sure you are still logged on)
- Flexible working hours (work from home, the office or both!)
- Annual holiday entitlement increases 1 day per calendar year up to 30 days (Bday off) + 8 days bank
- Length of service award - annual bonus per year (just to say thanks for your commitment)
- Free parking
- Competitive commission scheme
WHAT WE WANT
- 2 years+ recruitment experience (working in a 360 role)
- Ideally, experience recruiting finance & accountancy roles
- People who are obsessed with building relationships with candidates and clients, not spot business
- Breath our core values (customer service focused, relationship orientated, transparent, reflective). See more information on our
Pirate recruiters or those who have never done a candidate aftercare call need not apply.
Despite the option to work remotely, we do also like the option to meet, therefore applicants must be able to commute to Central Southampton (Ocean Village).
If you are a recruitment consultant and would like to be considered, please apply today.
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'