BASIC SALARY TO £35,000
UNCAPPED COMMISSION AND OTE
As a well-established recruitment specialist, our client can retain a good selection of small, medium and blue-chip clients, not only because they provide an excellent after-sales service, but they have an unparalleled desire to ensure their team operates at the highest level they possibly can. They have an ambitious plan to develop and grow over the coming years and have grown their existing office network recently. The company are building for the long term and are looking for individuals who can have a long-term career with them.
The Recruitment Consultant Role
They are wishing to appoint a self-motivated, professional, target driven and sales-oriented Accountancy Consultant to work on developing the finance vacancies within their locally based clients. This is a 360-degree role and it will require commitment, dedication and a desire to succeed within a high-pressure environment. The role will be diverse, and you can expect day to day duties to include:
• New Business Generation
• Client Visits
• Writing proposal documents, tenders, negotiate fees and preferred supplier agreements
• Writing and placing advertisements using appropriate media
• Developing and managing client and candidate databases and relationships
• Raising the image and profile of the company within the employment market
• Identifying key recruitment methods and suppliers
• Candidate control - maintain regular contact to review progress and performance
• Coaching candidates on interview skills and client information
• Identifying client needs, providing suggestions and advising where necessary
• Qualifying job details
• Networking internally and externally with clients
You must have worked within a targeted sales recruitment environment in the past and have the desire to succeed. You will have the ability to build on existing client relations and have the capacity to nurture new relationships.
Previous recruitment industry experience is essential. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK. A Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Sales Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'