Recruitment Consultant - Construction, Trades and Labour
Basic to £30,000
Excellent Package which is negotiable based upon experience
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients and they believe that their success is
With a turnover of over £175m and a workforce of over 500 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be a motivated and career-focused consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
• Using marketing, business, social media and competitor leads to develop existing company contacts and a candidate database within the Trades and Labour temps team.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates to ensure future business
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists
• Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients
• Providing creative solutions to employers’ recruitment issues
• Negotiating fees and terms
• Possess excellent recruitment skills and be able to communicate at all levels
• Be self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident
• Have a pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed within a competitive environment
• Be target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service
• Have an entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships
• Computer literate
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
• Industry leading training
• Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development
• Performance-oriented business rewarding results
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
• 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
• REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for"
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path.
- Personal Development
- Negotiating Fees
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'