If you are looking for a challenge and aren’t scared of a little hard work then you will love what this role has to offer…. Never has the saying “you get out what you put in” been more accurate!
My team recently won ‘Recruitment Company of the Year’ at this year’s Lancashire Business Awards so you’ll be joining a highly prosperous and knowledgeable team with a great reputation!
I am looking for a motivated and target driven individual to take on a well-established Permanents desk due to the current jobholder relocating to Manchester. That consultant has been with us for 3 years and has had some fantastic successes on this desk including receiving numerous promotions, winning various awards and has been taken out to plenty of high achievers’ dinners by our MD!
So if you like a challenge, progression and have a natural ability to sell and talk to people you could walk a similar path…
You do not need any recruitment or sales experience. In fact, we are looking for a person that has the drive, passion and determination to fit in with a busy, energetic and positive team regardless of your background or experience.
What you could be doing on a daily basis:
- Identifying business opportunities to develop your own desk (our team recruits for office based staff from administrators to marketing executives)
- Making business development calls to a large variety of clients across your area
- Creating marketing material to generate opportunities and jobs for your candidates
- Meeting with clients to at their premises to build relationships and sell Reed's services as well as learn about their business
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates, both on the phone and in person
If you’re looking for a career with a great basic salary and huge rewards working with the most recognised name in recruitment we look forward to hearing from you.
What do you get back on top of all of this…?
• You will start on a basic salary of £19,000-£22,000 plus uncapped bonuses with a clear career development plan in place to increase your basic salary and job title
• 33 days holiday including statutory holidays (plus a holiday exchange scheme)
• Contributory company pension scheme
• Internal competitions and annual awards
• Retail discounts
• Healthcare contributions
• Death in service and critical illness cover
• The opportunity to win vouchers and extra holidays
• Social events throughout the year
• Expenses covered for client and candidate meetings
We also have a full training scheme in place from day 1 with a paid membership to the REC once complete as well as an NVQ Level 3.
You must be a car driver/owner to be considered for this role.
Interested? Please reply to this advert now with your CV attached and we’ll be in touch if you meet the initial short list.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'