5 Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Reading, Berkshire
18k Salary PLUS uncapped commission scheme (1st year OTE £35,000-£45,000 2nd year OTE £45,000 -£60,000 3rd year OTE £70,000+) ALSO we have some fantastic incentives!
Well what a fantastic start we've had to 2018!! We have recently relocated to the swanky WeWork offices on London's Southbank, prime location, quirky offices, delightful views which will allow us to continue our growth. Promoted numerous people within the business due to success. Plans are well under way for the opening of our first international office in New York, and have plans to hire 5 Trainee Recruiters here in Reading!
Explore Group was founded in 2005 by two highly successful Directors, we have continued our growth year on year and it's not stopping there. We are looking to increase headcount by 22 people this year! We are looking for professionals who are bright, competitive, enthusiastic and talented Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Reading offices with a view to starting immediately.
Are you an ambitious, motivated and career-focused individual looking for a company that share the same values? Are you looking for a position that rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding commission and incentive scheme? Looking for a company that offers training, culture and competitive yet healthy environment?
Explore Group is the company for you and your career!
Some of the key parts of being a recruiter;
- Building your own network predominantly by Pitching to new clients, generating leads, winning and writing new business
- Your objective is to find the most suitable candidate that match the skill set that your client is recruiting for, so attention to detail and being able to qualify/question is very important!
- The majority of your time will be spent in the office speaking to clients and candidates, however you will also be required to arrange meetings and attend networking events
- You will be working in a target-oriented environment with a competitive edge to it
In short, some of the important things you should know;
- Starting salary £18 rising dependant on seniority
- Uncapped Commission achievable from day one (1st year on target earnings £35,000-£45,000)
- Fast career progression which will include future international opportunities
- Dedicated, in-depth training with on-going support and development.
Some of our incentives include;
- Party it up on one of our Holiday incentives…. We've been to places such as; Las Vegas, Miami, Mexico, Barcelona...
- Company allowance which you can put towards a new watch or car for instance…
- High achievers lunch clubs dining at the finest restaurants in London
- High achievers breakfast clubs
- Free Gym Membership
- Fresh Fruit
- Pension scheme
- Birthdays off plus much more…
If you're reading this thinking 'I would love to become a recruiter' or 'I have these attributes needed to be successful then please get in touch with our internal recruitment manager Steph Calvert for a telephone interview and to be considered for face to face with the Team Leaders / Management team.
- self motivated
- business minded
- strong written skills
- natural sales ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job