Advantage Resourcing is seeking Delivery Consultants to work within the Manchester (Sale) Office to assist with Key PSL recruitment accounts across the country.
This will be predominately a candidate management position with no cold calling clients for new business! Advantage Resourcing has a client base of many major UK and International Accounts that we require consultants to resource candidates for. These include Oil and Gas, Automotive, Defence, Financial Services and Public Sector areas and will predominately be within the IT and Engineering technical areas (Developers, Project Managers, PMO, Business Analysts, Architects, Automotive Engineers, Systems Engineers).
Ideally if you have previous exposure to recruitment, within an IT /Engineering field however training can also be given for those who are keen and interested in progressing with a successful career within recruitment.
Maybe you have been working within a 360 sales role and fancy a change to a complete candidate focused role then this will be for you!
We offer an excellent basic salary, un-capped commission on your placements plus many other incentives. For more information on the hours, benefits, salary and excellent commission scheme please contact Martin on the below details.
A list of the skills and duties is detailed below:
* Utilise 'high return' methods for sourcing candidates
* Post vacancy adverts legally compliant & attractive to a candidate
* Manage advert response in line with best practice standards
* Builds candidate database using the ideal candidate criteria/job families/client requirements
* Telephone interview candidates using CBI techniques
* Provide advice to candidates around CV's and interviews
* Ensure candidates are legally compliant to work
* Match candidates to client requirements
* Qualify candidates for assigned vacancies
* Achieve targeted candidate placement ratios
* Manage candidates in line with best practice standards
* Manage the whole vacancy cycle from vacancy to placement
* Manage own recruitment process with a defined selection process agreed with client
* Source and give relevant feedback in a constructive manner to clients and candidates
* Contacts clients in line with best practice standards/client SLA's
* Negotiate offers and manage new starter process
* Delivers post placement care in line with best practice
* Candidate and vacancy training
* Legal and compliance training
* Systems training
* Best practice training
For more information please contact Martin Hartshorne ideally with a copy of your CV, salary expectations and availability.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Delivery Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job