Salary: Highly competitive + Excellent commission structure
Here at Pertemps, we are a one of the most experienced providers of permanent staffing solutions in the UK. Starting life as an independent family run business in 1961, Pertemps has grown to become one of the industry leaders, now owned and controlled by its own employees.
Having won numerous industry awards, as well as being named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For, eleven consecutive years in a row, we're widely regarded as a leader in diversity and excellence, thus, been named as one of the top ten private businesses for its commitment to race and equality.
Pertemps is not just a business or place of work, your community is our community and when we first formed back in 1961, our mission was to support local communities in finding work and, in turn, improve their prosperity. We still follow the same path these days.
Do you want to join our family?
Due to continuous growth and year-on-year expansion, we are now seeking either a seasoned professional recruiter or someone who is sales driven, wishing to make a career for themselves in recruitment. The Pertemps family is one which will provide you with on-going training and development, the ability to be part of a strategy to continue growing and to earn as much as you wish (there is no commission cap). One thing we are very proud of is "we don't make promises we can't keep", this is echoed throughout the business, meaning, there is always the support, resources and the infrastructure in order for you to be the best you can. What really makes Pertemps, Pertemps? it fundamentally comes down to one thing; The people.
Our Ideal candidate will have end-to-end or 360 recruitment experience across any discipline. We are seeking not only a confident and proven sales professional, but, a recruiter that wants to grow, develop and take their career to the next level. You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates, the role is demanding, diverse and involves responsibility for key accounts and proactively sourcing candidates/clients. You will oversee the candidate journey from initial application, through the screening process, to interview preparation and finally, starting a new role with the client.
Some of your Key duties:
• To shortlist the best candidates for interview and select the best candidate(s) to present to the client
• To record and monitor the candidate application process onto the database and ensure all details, management information and stages are accurately represented
• To check that all client specific on-boarding documentation has been collated in line with the terms of the account agreement
• To carefully plan and prioritise all campaign recruitment activity using effective time management tools to ensure each stage is delivered within SLA`s and agreed timeframes
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing effective adverts and selecting the most effective method of advertising across a wide range of advertising media
• Searching candidate databases to match the right person to the client`s vacancy;
• Build and develop client relationships in a competitive market and network to build and expand the desk and business
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of suitable candidates for the client
We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, collaborative, proactive, with a keen eye for detail. A good telephone manner and a passion for delivering great customer service is essential. And, a good personality wouldn't go amiss.
Essential skills and requirements;
• A minimum of one year's full 360 commercial recruitment experience required
• Proven track record of achieving targets and KPI's
• The ability to handle multiple priorities
• A goal-orientated approach to work
• The ability to work under pressure
• Previous experience in a B2C or B2B environment would be beneficial
• A fantastic commission structure – one of the best in the industry
• An unparalleled benefits scheme, including things like; perkbox, pension, holidays increasing annually up to 29+ Bank Holidays etc.
• To work for (as named by The Sunday Times) One of the best 100 Companies to Work For
• A competitive base salary
• To work with and alongside, a manager who has been there and done it
• The ability to build your own desk and grow it in the direction in which you desire
• Support from your line manager, as and when you need it, who has been there and done it
• Continuous training on new industry policies, practices and principles
If the above has caught your attention and sounds like the opportunity for you, then don't hesitate to get in-touch with James Horton or click to apply