Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. We are now looking to grow our Engineering & Manufacturing team in Cardiff, you will be joining an established team during an exciting growth phase for our business.
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programs. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
- Your responsibilities as a sales Recruitment Consultant will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
- You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additionally you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond.
- That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
- Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance.
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, membership sales, retail, business development calls etc).
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success.
- Competitive and confident within a target driven environment.
- Passionate about progression and developing a career.
- A proven track record of success, either in a professional or personal capacity.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to build credible internal and external relationships.
At PageGroup our people our are most important asset, and thus we offer you a range of reward programmes with financial benefits, as well as being supportive of your health and well being.
- A competitive basic salary with uncapped performance related bonus/commissions and monthly cash incentives
- 23 days holiday starting point, increasing as your career progresses
- Regular social activities and team events, quarterly High Flyers trips and quarterly team events to celebrate success together
- Other benefits include season ticket loans, employee assistance plan, childcare vouchers and life assurance cover
- PageGroup has been recognised nine times by The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in the UK with top scores in management, leadership and personal growth. 87% of our directors and above have been promoted from within, demonstrating our commitment to career development.
- Account Management
- Business Development