Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Temps Desk
Based in Milton Keynes
Salary £30k DOE + UNCAPPED Commission + BMW
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UK's leading independent recruitment agencies offering a quality and consultative service to both our clients and candidates. We offer our staff a rewarding working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a consultant/senior consultant to join our Milton Keynes team and run an office support temps desk. This office already has strong business relationships and revenue streams in and around this ever growing city. This is a fantastic opportunity for a temps consultant with good market knowledge who wants to work with an employer who will enable them to implement their own ideas and work as part of a growing team within the business. For this desk we would consider all levels of consultants. Candidates must have recruitment or B2B sales experience.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant required to run a Commercial temps desk
- Will cross train on sector but preferably Secretarial/Commercial Recruitment
- Must have a thorough, organised approach to recruitment and consultative manner having worked in 360 recruitment role previously
- Strong local market knowledge
- Experience of bringing in new business
- Consultant should be focused, proactive, have good attention to detail, be committed and able to work quickly.
- Bright, well presented and articulate.
- To independently run and grow a commercial temps desk
- The role will involve placing perm Office Support staff, Sales, Customer Service, marketing, reception, administration and HR related candidates.
- You will complete all aspects of 360 consultancy role, requiring you to bring in new clients alongside building relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Great team environment and plenty of support
- An excellent opportunity in an established office.
- Uncapped commission, great autonomy, career progression and incentives throughout the year
As a company we promote from within, if you are looking for a career this is the place for you. For more information please apply or contact -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job