Bond Williams have a fantastic opportunity for an experience Recruitment professional to join our leading South Coast recruitment consultancy.
We have a great working environment, with a focus on results, not micro-management. We are a mature, respectful and friendly business with a strong team culture.
- 360 Recruitment Consultant role working in our professional service brand
- Working in a hands-off management culture so lots of autonomy & responsibility
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment with KPI's that monitor output and not volume inputs.
- Face to Face client and candidate meetings
- Arranging industry specific seminars and business breakfasts
- Candidate management and talent pipeline
- You will need to be an excellent self-starter and bring a solid and stable career as a Recruitment Consultant with a proven billing history
- We would also consider people from a solid sales background too
- Ambitious, creative and resilient with strong sales and client development skills
- Team player that doesn't mind going the extra mile.
- Good social media presence and help lead on developing the brand and your own personal brand.
Strong salary (DOE) including excellent uncapped commission structures and have a variety of additional innovative reward schemes.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency