Recruitment Consultant - London Bridge
Sector: White Collar - Property & Construction
Potensis are a leading specialist within the house building and construction recruitment market. It’s exciting times with new ownership and a new leadership team, we will be continuously expanding and investing in new and exciting ventures. Since February last year, we have opened a new regional office in Wales, recruited a team of highly credible and ambitious individuals and identified new products to sell to our established client base.
Due to expansion, we are currently seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to join us within the white collar division, supplying staff in to the UK’s leading house builders. We offer a very competitive package, progression and a fun environment of skilled professionals with a work hard play hard attitude and are seeking like-minded recruiters who are competitive and have a hunger for success.
What can we offer you?
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience.
You will enrol onto our commission structure from day one which entitles you to: no threshold and UNCAPPED commission with average earnings of a first year consultant of £30- £45k per year, second years average £60k OTE and third year consultants earn anything from £90k OTE upwards.
In addition, we offer the following:
- Annual team weekends away to locations such as Las Vegas and Miami.
- Additional full day annual leave for birthdays
- Incredible company culture; we are all like-minded high achievers and enjoy many social and sporting events together outside of work
- Pizza Tuesday every pay day week paid for by Potensis
- Leave early on Fridays to get the weekend started sooner
- Baskets of delicious fresh fruit delivered to the office for all to enjoy.
Our Ideal Recruitment Consultant:
- Experience in recruitment is essential
- A good understanding of property and construction recruitment would be beneficial however people who are experienced with dealing with a fast paced desk which isn’t within Property or construction will also be considered.
- Communication - Clear and precise communication is a must in recruitment. The ability to build rapport and influence clients and candidates is imperative.
- Self-Analytical - You must be able to assess your areas for improvement and work on these in order to develop as a consultant.
- Resilience - Recruitment is a tough job! There is a lot of rejection and setbacks; you need resilience and commitment to get you through the inevitable tough times.
- Competitive - You must have the appetite to outperform your peers and competitors and strive for success.
- Construction Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job