R Care along with MCorp is a brand of M Corporate Services.
M Corporate Services was established in late 2016, Our first brand launch was R Care - A care recruitment brand delivering temporary and permanent solutions. R Care was successfully delivered to market and has become a true northeast stalwart and brand that is recognised for its honesty, transparency and delivery.
Throughout 2017 R Care was very well received in the region and became a go to Recruitment Partner for many of the regions Health and Social Care providers. 2018 is what we class as our year of opportunity, R Care for 2018 will introduce 3 all new branches in already identified locations.
Due to expansion R Care now have vacancies for motivated, professional and proven recruitment consultants. Ideally you will have an education or health and social care recruitment and sales focussed background.
The benefits on joining R Care include the opportunity to join a cash rich year two business with ambition, and firm growth and delivery targets. We work collaboratively as a team in a career enhancing, sales focused environment where client and associate are put at the centre of all that we do.Opportunity is plentiful, with bespoke commision schemes, partnerships with large some of the largest employers across the across the region already in place.
Due to our planned expansion of the group we are now looking for a highly motivated Recruitment Sales Consultant to develop new client business across the region.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies
- Selling the benefits of MCorp to both client and candidate
- Following up sales leads and cold calling prospective clients
- Contacting key decision makers including HR and Management
- Visiting clients and carrying out face to face meetings
- Completing a full 360 degree recruitment role
- Developing a clear business plan and sales pipeline
- Meeting Candidates Face to Face
- A genuine passion and love for recruitment
- Team Player we work cohesively as a strong team
- Sales driven and target focussed
- Success Hungry
- Long Termer - we want you to grow with us
- Well Presented and Professional
- You know your marker and have the edge on your competitors
- A strong work ethic
What we can give you
- The chance to work with a youthful and energetic brand
- Excellent base salary with market leading career structure
- Real career prospects
- A friendly, cohesive and positive atmosphere - our glasses are half full never half empty.
- A customer and client focused environment
- Technology and Systems that work for your business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job