Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
RCM Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and professional Recruitment Consultant to join their growing business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career in recruitment without the experience to join a business willing to offer the training and support to kick start their career.
Duties of the Recruitment Consultant include:
- Candidate attraction; telephone calls, job advertising, searching job boards
- Candidate registrations
- Candidate compliance
- General Administration
- Working to set targets
- Business Development
The successful candidate should demonstrate excellent organisational skills, the ability to multi task to meet tight deadlines, excellent communication skills and a positive, flexible attitude.
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will need to be/have:
- Well presented, confident & resilience
- Hard working, ambitious and determined
- Self-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Aspiration and good communication skills
- Highly motivated and consistently efficient; gets the job done.
- Competitive and keen to learn
- Punctual - good general time-keeping
- Hard worker with a "can-do" attitude
- Good communication skills and highly Organised
- Methodical, highly organised and focused - but also flexible enough to deal with change
Must have 5 GCSE’s A-C including English and Maths
THE ROLE WILL BE OFFERING A COMPETITVE BASIC SALARY WITH AN UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE