Trainee/Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Desk (Temps)
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hours)
Contact: Alex Fitzgerald - LinkedIn
Are you career minded and ambitious? Are you driven by performance related pay? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeed.
You'll be expected to sell to a variety of different businesses, understanding their needs in order to provide a suitable temporary workforce. At the same time, you'll strive to develop your existing relationships with our clients through constant high levels of service. Essential to this role will be the ability to build great relationships with you Workers in order to rapidly fulfil multiple temporary vacancies.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for your Division.
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI's and targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline.
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing Cordant Recruitment as "the agency of choice".
- Compliant and conscious of ever evolving legislation.
- Managing a database of "Mobile Workers" ensuring the Cordant Group brand is professionally represented at all times.
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group we are dedicated to recruiting theright individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; we can teach you how to recruit but it's the things we can't teach that are essential. If you are interested in a career in recruitment, no matter what your career history or industry knowledge so far, then contact me today to find out more about opportunities in your area.
The Cordant Group is a £800+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's people solutions provider of choice. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfill ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below . If you would like further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can find my contact details on LinkedIn - Alex Fitzgerald.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.