*Due to the wide geographic coverage from my office, successful applicants will need to be drivers with access to a vehicle.
This role comes with a very competitive basic salary + uncapped earnings from day one, a fantastic opportunity to work to recruit for London's biggest outer borough. Successful candidates will also be enrolled onto our apprenticeship programme whereby you will be trained on the job and will receive a nationally recognised qualification upon successful completion.
If you want to join a global organisation which offers bespoke Learning and Development and great incentives then look no further - this could be the next step in road to success. Send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within RSR is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding. For the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential from day one! As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business with new clients over the phone
• Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
• Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
• Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
• To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
REED is a global company, having grown organically from one office in Hounslow in 1960, to 425 offices in 180 locations worldwide. We know that our people are at the heart of our success and so it’s key that all our employees have the desire to progress and grow along with us. Our values make REED stand out from the crowd, and help us achieve and maintain our best in class status.
Our rewards reflect our values, and aim to support you throughout your career and include:
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy, sell and carry additional days.
- Access to health insurance, dental surgery, optical tests and physiotherapy.
- Industry leading tools - all of our offices operate with dual screen technology.
- Season ticket loans and financial support for personal development.
- Paid sabbaticals linked to length of service.
- Charity donation scheme and the opportunity to work abroad with Ethiopiaid; a REED charity.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Achievable uncapped commission structure.
- A career development framework, which is a transparent way of facilitating regular salary reviews based on performance.
- Industry leading training and opportunities to continuously develop, plus a £1k reward for completing our dedicated 3 year Consultant Development Programme.
- Incentive schemes rewarding you with vouchers and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Unrivalled access to our candidate database via reed.co.uk.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job