I am currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Recruitment Consultant on behalf of our client, to meet the demands of its implemented expansion phase.
My client is a specialist in its field, providing a range of consultants to the SAP IT market and associated technologies.
The job offers an exciting and challenging opportunity for people who wish to grow in an ambitious and expanding company.
• Contacting companies to generate and develop new business, to meet company’s expansion plans.
• Building good relations with clients to create longevity of the relationship.
• Identifying, screening and interviewing candidates to deliver the perfect fit for the client.
• Developing and updating our candidate database.
• Head hunting for executive, specialist roles.
• Negotiating our fees to ensure our margins are maintained.
• Meeting targets.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
• Good sales and negotiation skills.
• Organised with administrative skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Motivated, professional, driven and confident.
• A dedicated team player.
• Competitive basic salary and probably the best commission structure in the industry, rewarding achievement.
• Training, classroom and on the job.
• European travel opportunities, to meet with clients.
• Working Monday to Friday 8-5pm, with additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
• Centrally located in the heart of Bromley, near to major transport links.
Company Benefits include
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly & Annually performance prizes and days out.
- Paid day off for your birthday (once successfully passed probation)
- £50 towards your Christmas food shopping
- Private Healthcare
- Supporters of Women in Recruitment
- Flexible working requests
- Longer lunches to go to the gym - gym membership cards available
- Pool table, table tennis and playstation in the office
- Happy hour on a Friday
- Annual award ceremony
- Dry cleaning service weekly
• Educated to degree level with a second language (ideally), but more importantly a desire to be successful in a very rewarding career.