An opportunity has arisen to join the newly created Office Services division at Search Consultancy based in Aberdeen. Your job will be to place office services candidates into temporary assignments throughout the Aberdeen area and will involve business development in order to develop client relationships.
During your career at Search you will be given first class training and equipped with all the tools you will need to build a successful desk. Your job is to attract the very best Office Services candidates on the market through high quality candidate attraction methods.
It is then your job to place the candidates with a wide range of clients using multiple sales techniques from cold calling brand new business to servicing existing clients.
You will deliver outstanding service to both your candidates and clients ensuring their expectations are met at every stage of the process. This is a target and results driven job and you will get out of it what you put in. You will be responsible for meeting candidates, arranging and attending client meetings, business development over the telephone and face to face, meeting sales targets and generating revenue.
- Previous sales experience and ideally previous recruitment experience
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.