2x Sport Recruitment Consultant Roles to join a 1st Class offices in Liverpool Street with an emphasis on a sporty culture with Worldwide Offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany. As a Sports Recruitment Consultant you will join their 3 Month Training programme with a real potential to earn £40,000 in your first year. You will speaking to high level decision makers in the sports industry on a daily basis so you need be hard working, intelligent, competitive, money hungry and ambitious for a dream role based in one of the fastest growing companies in the country with worldwide expansion plans.
Salary: £23,000-25,000 Location: Central London
Start Date: Immediate Start Permanant/Full Time
- £23,000 base salary with uncapped commission, Year 1 OTE £40,000
- Free gym membership
- Reward trips for high achievers (Last Year Las Vegas this year Miami)
- Work hard play hard office culture (weekly paid for nights out)
- On going training and progression structure
- Company sport teams and hospitality at sporting events such as Wembley, Wimbledon and Silverstone among others
- 1st Year OTE 40k 2nd Year OTE 60k 3rd Year OTE 100k
- Progression to Management within 6-12 months
Our client has grown rapidly since 2009 to over 60 staff, and want to expand further as they open up offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany in 2018 and 2019. Giving the right candidate the opportunity to relocate in 6-12 months. They offer a first class training programme with ongoing support and development for the first 6 months. Based in the fast paced hub of Liverpool Street in state of the art offices with a sporty culture and beer fridge Fridays.
- Fast-paced office with a 360 recruitment cycle
- Phone based role contacting CEO's
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Recent University Degree 2:2 or above
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drive and ambition
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- No experience necessary
- Fast Learner and Ruthless
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job