Sales & Digital Recruitment Agency
Fulham, West London
Francis Consultancy is a boutique recruitment agency based in Fulham, West London. We specialise in recruiting for the digital media, sales and marketing industries and have successfully filled hundreds of roles since 2005.
Due to company expansion, we are looking for a bright, enthusiastic graduate to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant. The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for increasing our revenues as an agency in two main ways:
(i) By actively targeting new clients and introducing our services to them
(ii) Working on existing live clients and sourcing candidates to fill those vacancies.
The Recruitment Consultant will be actively sourcing new clients with strong potential, particularly those in the digital marketing space. As our agency has a strong track record into recruiting for this industry over 10 years, the Recruitment Consultant will leverage this into conversations with future prospects and convince them to use our agency’s services.
The Recruitment Consultant will develop new sectors and contribute heavily towards the development of commercial brand extensions.
· Source new business and increase client base by making initial contact with companies and agencies in the digital media industry
· Introduce Francis Consultancy’s service, highlighting the benefits of using our agency
· Research potential clients and build a detailed database
· Create new client leads and both warm call and cold call the clients
· Sourcing candidates for live vacancies and filling the positions
· Day to day self-motivation and sales performance
· Attend regular team meetings
· Input with new ideas for service offerings
· Feedback issues and suggestions from clients and create solutions
· Writing job adverts and sourcing candidates via head hunting, referrals and job boards
What we’re looking for in the Recruitment Consultant:
· Bright graduate with excellent written and oral communication skills
· Previous business-to-business Sales experience, ideally in Digital, Media or Marketing
· Previous Recruitment experience is a distinct advantage
· Superior client facing and account management skills
· Target driven, competitive, hard working and money motivated
The Recruitment Consultant will take a proactive approach to the job, delivering strong performance in all areas; in return we offer a strong basic salary, excellent commission, a relaxed working environment where you won’t be micro-managed, great benefits and perks, a company mobile, fast track career progression (including team management prospects) and the chance to truly make your mark in a boutique, ambitious Agency.
The Recruitment Consultant role offers an immediate start, so apply NOW!!