Office Support Perms - Recruitment Consultancy
Basic to £32k
OTE £55k +
Benefits include a Good Benefits Package including incentives, social events
Based London - West End
- Boutique Office Support Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the Investment Management and Banking/Financial sectors.
- Looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work with their high profile clients
- Team orientated, supportive culture, hands on Management team.
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, WORKING IN THE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT MARKET!
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Office Support or the Investment Management Sector
- Strong track record of achievement/BD skills
- Solid CV!
- Able to work credibly at senior level and build rapport with senior candidates and clients
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Boutique Recruitment Consultancy
- Specialising in the Investment Management and Financial markets
- Working with individuals across the Office Support and PR/Comms
- Beautiful offices in the West End
- Lovely team of 10
- Hands on Management team
- Dedicated training and Career development
- To join a successful Office Support Team focusing on senior support roles
- Building a desk in within the Investment Management market
- Sourcing high calibre individuals for their high profile client base
- To take applicants through their detailed interview process and liaise with clients
- Roles include senior level PA’s, EA’s, Office Management, Operations Managers etc..
- Must be well organised with excellent attention to detail due their high standards approach
- Ability to write profiles and communicate effectively with candidates and clients
- Clients include Private Equity, Investment Banking, Hedge funds, Asset Management firms amongst other Banking and Financial organisations
- Hands on Management team will be there to support you.
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment Consultants, Managers, Directors etc.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Senior Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders, Managing Consultants, Principal Consultants, Divisional Managers, Area Managers, Regional Managers, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors, Associate Directors, Directors, Recruitment Directors etc. Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Business Development
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'