Now entering a period of growth for 2018, Field Recruitment are keen to speak with experienced recruiters in and around the Swindon area.
Reporting to the Branch Manager the key purpose of this role is to generate fees by winning and filling retained roles. You are responsible for the development of your specific business area, meeting financial targets and achieving agreed KPI’s.
Key responsibilities include the renewal of existing contracts as well as identifying opportunities for growth, development of new business opportunities and achievement of sales targets.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Market Research
- Taking detailed and accurate client briefs
- Preparing high-quality sales proposals with the aim of winning business
- Identifying and head-hunting candidates
- Managing targeted advertising campaigns
- Preparing candidate briefing packs
- Conducting detailed candidate assessments/interviews
- Preparing high-quality candidate reports and presenting to clients
- Maintaining accurate candidate and client records in line with client and legislative requirements
- Contribute to the growth of the client database by the identification and development of key/target client accounts
- Achievement of agreed KPI’s and income targets
Qualifications/Education and Experience Candidates must have:
Must have worked at least 2 years in a Recruitment & Selection role; working within a Resourcing team to deliver results within a target driven environment.
- Able to prioritising workloads.
- Experience of IT systems particularly for the use of creating management information
- Demonstrable track record of strong sales negotiation, communication and influencing others.
- Full Drivers licence or ability to travel to and from places of work including client sites.
- Customer focussed and committed to delivering an excellent standard of service at all times.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving KPI’s with income targets.
- A good overall knowledge of legislation affecting an everyday recruitment environment.
This is a temp to perm position whereby salary & bonus structure is completely negotiable. There is lots of autonomy within this position; with the potential to work from home.
If you are an experienced consultant looking to run your own desk and work in an office with lots of office laughs we want to hear from you.