Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
We are looking for self motivated, driven; sales focused Recruitment Consultants, to join our well established and successful Manchester city centre office. You will be joining a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants, where you will be managing a warm lucrative healthcare desk, in a vibrant, fun and fast paced environment.
Why work with us?
- Work for Europe’s leading healthcare staffing provider
- Basic starts from 18k, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- On-going training and development
- Leadership programme
- Genuine career progression routes
- Over 30 different lifestyle benefits
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
We are one of the key market leaders in of health and social care staffing to the UK and International Healthcare sectors. We support NHS Trusts and private healthcare sector providers by placing expert and compliant nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health and health science staff into the right permanent and temporary roles. We care about everything we do and we offer more than just another job. At Pulse, our commitment to you covers employee development through our training, your personal development plans and professional qualifications and where we offer genuine career routes to progress and be the best
As a Healthcare Recruitment Consultant you will work as part of a well established team. You will manage your own warm specialist healthcare area, which you will develop and grow. You will be expanding your business through daily communication with your candidate's, by getting their availability and selling them different opportunities and booking them into shifts. You also will be developing client relationships by supporting them through placing the right candidate's into their business.
- Canvass for new clients
- Canvass for new bookings
- New Business development.
- Build and maintain client data base
- Undertake client visits.
- Develop relationships within client organisations and manage client's needs.
- Proactively book candidates onto shifts.
- Increase your candidate pool and contact lapsed candidates.
- Meet and exceed KPI’s to successfully develop your business.
- Experienced temporary recruitment consultant, ideally from healthcare or any fast paced sector
- A proven record in sales and business development
- Self driven, organised, can multi task and have excellent time management skills.
- Target driven and money motivated
- A positive people person, who is passionate about being successful and delivering the best to your clients and candidates
- If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
If you’re willing to put all your efforts into becoming a success and getting what you want, we want to hear from you.
All you need to do is apply below
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer