Why Blue Pelican ?
*Highly motivated, well respected team offering an opportunity to build your own desk leveraging exisiting clients and candidates.
*Ongoing training to hone your recruitment skills to ensure you maximise both job satisfaction and earning potential
*Personalised, reasonable KPIs maintaining a focus on a quality, consultative service
*Regular incentives, team/company events, and overseas trips
Are you looking for a position where you are free to develop your own business plan and decide how, when and where you focus your efforts ? Would you like to be working towards your personal objectives, not just a target on the sales board ?
Our commercial Life Sciences team has a need for an additional Consultant to build a market supporting the outstanding client roster we have worked with for many years. You will be developing existing accounts as well as securing new business.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in a 360 recruitment role, ideally in the Life Sciences sector but full market training can be given.
You will have a commercial mindset with the ability to identify and capitalise on business opportunities globally, offering both permanent and contract recruitment services to the market. Resourcer support can also be provided.
You will receive:
- Bespoke training plan to develop your skills
- Uncapped Commission with no desk fee
- Wide range of benefits (dependent on level) including PHI and healthcare cash plan
- Defined career progression plan
- Support from experienced consultants and the wider management team
- Existing, very established database to work from and further develop
- Company events and incentives
- Oversees trips (which have included Cape Town, Vegas, Marbella, Chicago, Abu Dhabi and more)
- Early finish Friday for company social
- Great 'team' ethos
- Flexible working options
- Town centre offices and a dress down environment
- Playstation, Table Football and Free fruit !
You will have:
- Previous experience in a Recruitment Consultant role
- Demonstrable drive coupled with a commercial outlook
- Proven ability to learn and retain complex information
- Customer service focus and 'consultative' approach
- Great attention to detail
- Strong time management and solid administration skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT literacy, specifically with Word and Outlook
We are genuinely proud of the recruitment service we offer, and our customer feedback survey shows that 95% of our customers would recommend us. We 're after consultants who want to maintain these high standards.
If this sounds like it might be the right place for you please get in touch and we can talk further. We are interviewing now !
- Recruitment Consultant