Recruitment Consultant - July Start
£25,000 - £60,000 (1st Year Earnings)
We are looking for 3 ambitious Recruitment Consultants to join our clients developing business.
Recruitment Consultants are;
- Money Motivated
That's what we are looking for!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing business in your own specialist industry, understanding your clients hiring needs and sourcing high calibre candidates to join their business.
As recruitment is a sales role, you will be rewarded for your hard work. We offer an intensive training academy, excellent earning potential and aim to develop you to be the best possible consultant to your clients.
Recruitment Consultant - Key responsibilities
- Creating and developing ongoing client relationships.
- Understanding your market and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing your clients’ recruitment from inception to completion.
- Updating our database with your activities.
Recruitment Consultant - Your skills
- Success in a sales or target driven environment.
- Resilient and tenacious with a passion for new challenges.
- Ambitious with a need to grow and develop your own career.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Recruitment Consultant - What you receive
- Personal Development Plan
- A Line Manager and Mentor
- Your own recruitment desk to manage
- A lively and fun working environment
- Fully expenses socials both in the UK and abroad and high flyer rewards
- Competitive Basic
- Flexible working hours/days
- Market Leading Bonuses
They have developed an enviable market reputation as a leading senior appointments recruitment specialist within the Financial Services, Public Sector, Media & Retail, Technology and Energy areas. They are also recognized as being one of the Best Companies to Work For, a Great Place to Work as well as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK (we have won the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 award three times in a row).
If you're looking to take your first steps into recruitment and believe you have what it takes, Hit Apply!
APPLY NOW - IMMEDIATE START
Graduate financial recruitment (London) Graduate legal recruitment (London). Graduate banking recruitment (London). Graduate accounting recruitment (London) Graduate headhunting (London). Graduate international headhunting (London). Graduate executive recruitment (London). Graduate in-house legal recruitment (London). Graduate Private practice recruitment (London). Graduate commerce recruitment (London). Graduate sales recruitment (London). Graduate co-secretarial recruitment (London). Graduate assistant recruitment (London). Graduate administrative recruitment (London). Graduate key client services recruitment (London). Graduate operations recruitment (London). Graduate audit recruitment (London). Graduate marketing recruitment (London). Graduate digital marketing recruitment (London). Graduate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'