RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT, INDUSTRIAL TEMPS DESK
- Basic to £30,000 - negotiable depending upon experience
- OTE: Uncapped
- Benefits: Incentives, big company benefits, pension
- Culture: Professional with a flexible approach, large office with a busy team. The company promote a healthy work/life balance.
Our client, located in Manchester centre, is a highly respected and established recruitment specialist. They currently operate across multiple market sectors and are looking to add to several the divisions due to demand and growth forecasts for the coming year. The business has a mature approach and invest in training to empower employees.
They are wishing to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to work on the busy Industrial Division. You will be responsible for developing the client base across Warehousing, Distribution, Manufacturing and Supply Chain, selling your services to businesses within your designated geographical area whilst achieving both activity and financial targets set.
The role will be varied and will include:
- Business and client development
- Advertising, marketing and using social media to develop your business
- Interviewing and assessing applicants
- Working closely with clients to ensure roles are filled correctly
- Managing activity and financial targets
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate an excellent track record within a fast paced Recruitment Industry environment. Communication, empathy, sales and negotiation skills, planning ability, time management and professionalism are all qualities needed to succeed in this role. You will be a natural problem solver who has ambition and has proved to be capable and loyal. If you are career minded, focused, articulate, driven and have a desire to work in an autonomous environment then this opportunity will provide you with a genuine challenge.
There is an open-ended career path and you will be offered the opportunity to develop as the business grows.
All applications are confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job