Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant?
Do you thrive in a Sales environment?
Are you committed to your development?
Then look no further, this could be your big break!
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful permanent division
in our vibrant and friendly office in the heart of the City of London.
With 2 offices, the other situated in Manchester, we primarily specialise in Administration, Secretarial, PA and EA roles across London and the surrounding areas, but in the last several years we have
hugely expanded areas of expertise, as well as our diverse client base.
We also operate a `booming` temps desk a `Rec2 Rec` department which are successfully expanding as we move forward into 2018!
So, that`s a little bit about us.. now a little bit about what we are looking for..
As the role of Permanent Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
· The recruitment process from start to finish and offer 360-degree recruitment consultancy
· Full account management of a portfolio of varied and exciting companies.
· Writing attractive job adverts in the industry to attract candidates.
· Reviewing all applications received for the jobs advertised and shortlisting
· Sourcing for candidates through all live job boards we have accessible
· Coordinating interviews, conducting telephone and first stage interviews, prepping candidates before each interview.
· Achieve set targets to ensure that clients and candidates are receiving the best quality service Ritz can provide.
· Develop new and existing client relationships through client meetings and networking.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to possess:
· A confident personality, articulate communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to your development and constantly strive to acquire to meet targets
- In-depth understanding of the industry through training, events, networking and trade press.
- A positive mindset in recruitment, you will experience a lot of rejection and disappointment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivation and driven attitude
Perks of the job!
- Excellent salary and an attractive commission structures
- Team incentives throughout the year
- Individual learning development
- Paid for company socials every quarterly including an annual paid for Christmas party
- 20 days holiday (not including Bank Holidays)
- A fun and friendly team
- Monthly breakfast club
If this sounds like your ideal Recruitment environment, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please email us your CV to: or
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Business Development
- Recruitment Consultant