Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Roc Search - Reading
£18,000 - £20,000 a year - Permanent
We're looking for a hard-working and passionate individual to join our fantastic team at Roc Search. You'll be working from our swanky Reading office complete with pool table, PS4, beer fridge and more! There's a reason we're among 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to work for 2017'.
A Recruitment Consultant's role is a full life-cycle sales role.
- You'll be responsible for identifying and winning clients to recruit staff for their job vacancies (permanent or contract roles) ranging from junior level staff to managers and even Directors.
- You'll need to develop an understanding of the client's requirements then identify potential staff (candidates) through existing contacts or by advertising roles/identifying passive candidates.
- Assess a candidates' skills through interviews, tests and background checks, then make recommendations to your client.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training, requirements and career opportunities.
Developing solid relationships with clients is integral to this role.
Are you right for the job?
Succeeding as a recruitment consultant isn't a simple walk in the park - at times it can be VERY challenging. It takes the right attitude to push through when thing aren't going the way you want them to. How you deal with these situations will be what ultimately defines you as a consultant. Yes, sometimes candidates will let you down and cancel on you or client's budgets will get pulled at the last minute but if you're the kind of person who can pick yourself back up, brush it off and carry on forward then recruitment might just be your calling.
As well as this, we ask all our employees to represent our company values. These are very important to us and are as follows:
PERFORMANCE - Believe in the process, keep it simple and make yourself accountable at all times.
PASSION - Be passionate and push boundaries in everything you do.
AMBITION - Be limitless, bold and brace in your decisions.
EXCELLENCE - Always strive for excellence; be dedicated and determined with maximum effort and commitment at all times.
RESPECT - Be respectful in every scenario and always lead by example.
FUN - Have fun along the way.
Ambition. Resilience. Communication. Positivity. Competitiveness. Lateral Thinking.
Why Roc Search?
- Uncapped Commission.
- Clear, fast-track career progression.
- Michelin star monthly lunch clubs.
- 3 annual holiday targets.
- Chill out areas with pool table, table tennis, PS4 and more.
- Gym membership.
- Beer Fridge.
- Specialists in Tech and Engineering recruitment
- In-house training via our award winning Roc Star Academy.
- Investors in People Gold accredited.
- 'The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to work for 2017'.
- Trainees to Director success stories
- Top biller will earn 16K monthly
And MUCH more...
If this sounds like you, apply now to Harriet Tsoi ator call .