An experienced Recruitment Consultant is required to join a well established Education Recruitment agency in Peterborough. This agency is recognised in the industry for the contributions it makes towards Education and now, is an exciting time to join them as they seek to expand.
The role will see you approaching primary and secondary schools throughout the area to further establish the agency in the region. Whilst B2B sales, cold calls and sales meetings will be important for this role, one of the main challenges in this area will be building and maintaining your database of supply teachers in this candidate lead market. You will however benefit from working with a fantastic company brand and a pool of overseas teachers alongside your UK recruited teachers.
As the successful applicant you will join a thriving office, filled with high achievers. As a result of this you will be working in a happy office, where the staff are regularly rewarded and recognised for their achievements.
Requirements of the role:
- Cold calls to Primary and Secondary Schools
- Establish a database of Supply Teachers
- Interview candidates and complete the required compliance required to work with children
- Visit a variety schools for sales meetings
- Fill a variety of daily and long term supply placements
- You need to be a morning person for those 7.00am starts!
- A very competitive salary and commission structure
- A trusted brand to represent
- Supportive and happy working environment
- A management team that focuses on career development
- Reduced Hours during school holidays
- Opportunities for International travel
- A pool of international teachers to work with
- Excellent training and professional development
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'