MERJE is a specialist recruitment consultancy with offices in Manchester and London with a focus on jobs in Compliance, Risk Management, Finance & Accounting, Credit, Analytics, Audit, Customer Contact and Financial Crime & Fraud. We are an innovative, modern and approachable recruitment agency that provides a professional service with an emphasis on delivery and long-term relationships with Clients and Candidates.
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Credit Risk & Analytics team based in our Manchester office. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with highly motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking to progress in a dynamic, commercial and mature working environment. Joining a well-established and talented team, you will have all the tools, freedom and support for developing new and existing client relationships, identifying their needs, creating innovative and bespoke recruitment solutions and then personally driving and delivering a high quality recruitment process. We are also able to offer more flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
- At least twelve months experience as a Recruitment Consultant, ideally within the Financial Services sector and with experience of recruiting with Analytics, Credit Risk or Data roles.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
- Natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Dedicated, hardworking and self-motivated with a passion to perform and deliver high-calibre customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident in talking to all levels of Candidates
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to pick up the technicality of roles quickly and to convey that knowledge to Candidates
- Self-sufficient/able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Flexible approach to responsibilities
- The ability to learn and adapt to different environments quickly and efficiently
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Market leading commission structure
- A clear career path with the opportunity to build and manage your own team
- Health insurance
- 26 days holiday + birthday off
- 150% club - exceptional end of year gift
- Monthly incentives
- Interest-free season-ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Regular MERJE social events including meals and evenings out across both offices