Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Team (Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals)
Clinical Professionals (A Times top 100 Company to work for) is different! Yes, we are a long established, award winning and leading International Life Science recruitment and staffing business, but we offer considerably more than just a successful traditional recruitment model to our exhaustive list of International clients!
With a significant presence in the Life Sciences recruitment sector, we also possess an award winning, innovative Life sciences training academy designed to assist 'first to industry’ applicants with their first step into the sector, the only Life Sciences specific RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) solution currently on the market and a hosted employment model offered to Temporary/Contact employees to give them the benefits of permanent employment. These solutions are in addition to functional area specialisation, retained search and our industry leading salary survey.
We have been recognised by leading industry bodies and in addition have expanded our operations globally, to include strategic offices in the U.S, Germany and other countries to be announced shortly.
To build further on an existing, profitable Commercial business unit we are looking to attract an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to join a business which is serious and committed to support, investment and long term career growth. Our environment is consultative, professional and mature and therefore may benefit an experienced individual who is looking at a genuine, long term career option. We have an exhaustive list of established Client relationships and long standing preferred supplier agreements and therefore all opportunities will involve an element of warm business, in addition providing scope for further business development. Our opportunities will involve (but not be limited to):
- Building, maintaining and developing a profitable and highly performing recruitment desk, leveraging off existing relationships and working closely with other parts of our business to ensure we provide an exemplary service and staffing solution to clients and candidates alike.
- Effective management and undertaking of a full 360 Degree recruitment consultancy process, including robust candidate attraction and relationship techniques, a solid job delivery process and considerable business development activities to ensure growth and new Client relationships.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both with external existing client contacts, relevant hiring Managers within functional areas relevant to your desk and internally with other parts of our business to ensure all cross selling opportunities are maximised.
- Ensuring all personal key performance indicators (KPI) and job fill ratios are achieved in line with existing best practice.
- In conjunction with our resourcing team, building and managing a bespoke active and passive Candidate portfolio, ensuring that relationships are maintained to ensure market awareness.
What we are looking for:
It is vitally important that we secure the right individuals for this important development to our business therefore we are seeking applications from individuals who possess the following:
- A minimum of a year’s successful 360 degree recruitment experience, essentially gained within a professional, consultative environment.
- A degree level education (a Life sciences or related degree, or an interest in the subject would be advantageous)
- Proven ability in building relationships with both clients and senior candidates within your field of specialism.
- A consultative, professional, and corporate approach to the recruitment process, able to thrive in a team and achievement focussed environment.
- Able to demonstrate drive, ambition and tenacity to get results
- Looking to build a long term career in staffing and recruitment in a specialist sector
This opportunity, and our corporate business genuinely offers a defined career path with an excellent base salary, generous benefits, major incentives and earning potential. We are keen to secure the best talent available and will endeavour to provide a package to secure the right individual.