Recruitment Consultant - Commercial, Secretarial and Support
Basic c. £27k
OTE £45k first year
Benefits include excellent training and career progression, solid commission and bonus scheme, mature colleagues and attitude, opportunity to run own desk, autonomous environment. Non KPI environment
Based Crawley - perfectly situated to service Sussex and Surrey
EXPERIENCED PERMANENT CONSULTANT FOR COMMERCIAL, SUPPORT, SECRETARIAL RECRUITMENT FIRM CRAWLEY
- Permanent Recruitment Consultant required to develop a commercial desk in Surrey
- Experienced Permanent Recruiters Required - Client happy to cross train
- Great reputation across Surrey & Sussex
- Established Commercial Recruitment Firm, with 120 staff across 30 offices in the UK
- You will be Professional, Polished, Articulate and Passionate Recruiter
- Experienced Perm recruiter, with exposure to a high end, past paced desk
- Solid track record in recruitment
- Enjoy business development and client development
- Strong level of time management and organisational skills
- Strive to be the best in your market
- A self manager and ability to work as part of a team
- Want to be a high achiever and high earner !
- Working closely with clients to offer support in recruiting commercial support.
- Our client is looking for an experienced individual who can expand their local commercial team, presently a team of 4.
- This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking for a real challenge, building a business within a team with full autonomy.
- They are very open to the level of candidate that the they will consider as are happy to cross train and offer on going training.
- This person would need to be a strong biller must be client facing and able to win new business.
- Industry leading Sussex / Surrey recruitment firm,
- Exceptional training coupled with on-going support and development,
- Friendly team, with supportive "can do" attitude
- Well renown reputation
- Ability to grown / run own desk in a grown up mature environment with no or little KPI’s
- Genuine career progression / development
- Develop contingency business and vacancies, part qualified and qualified Accountants
- Develop relationships with both Line Management, HR and Internal recruitment functions
- Arrange multiple client visits with decision makers across blue chip clients
- Build strong network of candidates, via advertising, networking and referrals
- Negotiate commercially beneficial commercial terms and fees
- Attend networking functions and exhibitions
Call us now to discuss this job in more detail and other similar Recruitment Consultancy roles.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment specialise in placing recruiters at all levels into the Recruitment industry from Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles through to Experienced Recruitment Consultants and Senior Recruitment roles.
We have an amazing client list within the Recruitment industry and are always looking for Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultants / Experienced Recruitment Consultants in London and Regionally.
Roles include: Graduate Recruitment Consultants, Trainee Recruitment Consultants, Graduate Resourcers, Trainee Researchers, Associate Recruitment Consultants, Candidate Managers, Junior Recruitment Consultants, Account Managers, Business Developers, Executive Search Consultants, Team Leaders, Recruitment Managers, Recruitment Directors etc. Accountancy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Banking Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Assistant Recruitment Consultant, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Resourcing Recruitment Consultant, Change Management Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, PR Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Financial Services Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil & Gas Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Insurance Trainee Recruitment, Interim Recruitment Consultant International Recruitment Consultant, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Marketing Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Procurement Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment Consultant, Sports Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Founded in 1999, Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment are a market leader in 'Recruitment to Recruitment'. We are proud to be Triple Award Winners at the Recruiter Awards for Excellence.
As we hope you appreciate, we are unable to respond personally to every application we receive. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, if you require feedback please call our Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Team, our Experienced Recruitment Team, our Executive Recruitment team or our Regional Recruitment team.
Ruella James Recruitment to Recruitment is an employment agency and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
VIEW OUR RECRUITMENT TO RECRUITMENT WEBSITE FOR MORE DETAILS
- Office Support
- Sales Recruitment