Interested in working for a company which promotes career development and progression? A company who celebrates success and rewards their consultants with the swankiest office, the best commission, target clubs, weekends away and many more things to take away the strain of being a top biller. Then apply today.
Officially the 'Fastest Growing Recruitment Agency in Wales’ 2016. With a brand new HQ in Cardiff, a constantly growing team and appearing on Fast Growth 50’s list for the fifth consecutive year, Yolk is rapidly expanding and I am looking to speak with passionate and ambitious professionals with proven recruitment experience with demonstrable success.
We are looking actively for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established Business Support division. You will be working on a warm desk, recruiting for several key clients specialising in the recruitment of internal office support positions across South Wales.
Desirable skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers
- Resilient and tenacious
- A sales background is highly desirable for this position with either industry experience or a business related degree
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Competitive & focussed
- Money & reward driven
- Competitive basic salary plus industry leading commission
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity, Yolk, please contact Natalie Williams, Talent Manager.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job