RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - TEMP DESK
BUILDING AND CONTRACT ENGINEERING
- BASIC SALARY TO £28500
- COMMISSION UNCAPPED - YR 1 £40K+
- COMPANY BENEFITS
Our client is an established recruitment business which has been trading within Building and Contract Engineering, IT, Technical, Technology and Construction recruitment for many years. They have a network of branches across the UK with a good concentration of offices across the UK. The company believes in autonomy and allowing consultants and management to work in their own ways. The Divisional Manager Manchester is highly experienced and has an excellent track record within the local market.
An opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Recruitment Specialist to join the business to develop the Building and Contract Engineering market. They are looking for a consultant who has good recruitment experience and who is looking to run their own temp desk.
The role will be interesting and varied and will include:
• Advertising and marketing roles creatively across multiple media outlets
• Networking to develop local client and candidate relationships.
• Interviewing and assessing applicants to determine suitability for roles.
• Visiting client premises to gain in depth understanding of requirements.
• Selling the services of the agency over the telephone and face to face.
• Business administration.
This is a consultative role and will require an ambitious, energetic and motivated individual who is looking for a long term move.
You will have a minimum of 12 months’ recruitment consultancy experience and a full UK driving license is essential for this role.
In return, you will receive a competitive basic (in line with your experience), excellent commission, free parking, company benefits and incentives.
Apply for this role in complete confidence.
BCE Recruitment / Contract Recruitment / Building Recruitment / Engineering Recruitment /Temporary Recruitment / Contractor Recruitment