The company was established in 2015 and is currently 7 people big looking to tripled by the end of next year. Therefore the individuals coming into the business now will be the future directors of the business therefore a massive opportunity for top class graduates. With 15+ years of experience in Fin Tech recruitment the opportunity is huge for money hungry graduates wanting to be given award winning training in order to be extremely successful.
The two directors who started the business billed £1.2million between them before deciding to grow the business into what it is today. The business is on the PSL of multiple tier 1 investment banks and has a wealth of clients and contacts but wants to expand further.
What we are looking for:
- Ambition - this individual will have to have a natural hunger and a raw drive as why they want to succeed
- Have to have worked during university and know what it’s like to work hard in order to achieve something (this could also be a summer internship through university)
- Someone who has achieved a 2:1 from a top UK university (in a business related degree)
- An individual who has played sport to a high level
Base salary starts between £20K-£22K (depending on commercial experience) however in your first year you would be looking to earn between £40K-£45K with your OTE (on target earnings).
The company does not have heavy KPI’s but you are expected to be ambitious enough to challenge yourself to hit the targets that are given in order to reach promotion. Base salary goes up to £35K after first 12-18 months within the business with your earning to reach over £100K by year 3.
What we expect from you on a daily basis:
- A good attitude every day, we expect you to work hard but reap the rewards (we like people with a work hard, play hard attitude)
- Punctuality - working hours are 8:30am-6pm (sometimes you will be expected to come in early and leave later, the most successful people do you not work 9-5)
- The desire to be successful and earn money and to be successful within the company
- Maintain and build on relationships with both clients and candidates (you will often be asked to take either for dinner, lunch or drinks)
- Generate new business by writing adverts, headhunting potential clients and candidates and screening CV’s to find the best talent.
What kind of perks/incentives can you expect:
- 25 days off a year including 4pm finishes on Friday (the opportunity to work from home will be given if you prove yourself within the business)
- 5x company holidays a year to places like Ibiza, New York and Menorca
- Luxury items ie vouchers to Selfridges and Rolex’s
- Free gym membership as well as company phone and laptop
- London living allowance.
The is more than just a job we are offering, we are offering a top graduate the opportunity to kick start their career and be very successful in a short space of time. You MUST be ambitious, driven, money hungry and focused to apply to this role. If you think you have what it takes the please apply now…
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'