Are you looking for a new Recruitment Co-Ordinator/Talent Acquisition position and interested in joining a rapidly expanding business based in Walthamstow?
If yes, we have a fantastic opportunity working for one of our clients who are looking for someone to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a vital role within the business and will be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
- Salary of £30,000 per annum dependent on experience + bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Arranging interviews with candidates
- Scheduling interviews for both the HR, Recruitment Team & Hiring Managers
- Sending out offer letters
- Managing the in-house applicant system
- Searching candidates via multiple search systems
- Writing job descriptions
- Liaising with other departments and building relationships with other team members
Skills & Experience required;
- Excellent communication skills, personable & confident
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast – paced environment
- Knowledge of assessments for candidates
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.