Are you passionate about administration?
Capita Resourcing is looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor to join an established, busy team based in Basingstoke. The role will be working to deliver volume recruitment solutions for a large Capita client. These projects consist of complex multi-stage recruitment campaigns and your role will be ensuring they are delivered on time, to cost and to an exceptionally high standard.
You will have a wide range of candidate and client interaction and act as the link between the day to day delivery of the projects and the Capita client.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Responsibility for your own campaign
- Building relationships with internal and external delivery partners ensuring they are aware of requirements and deliver within required timescales
- Manage the candidate journey, ensuring the very best candidate experience
- Delivering recruitment projects against campaign plan
- Monitoring response levels during the key screening and assessment stages ensuring key stakeholders are informed should volumes have an effect on the next stage(s)
- Booking candidates onto interview, test and assessment events and ensure that candidates are proactively managed and all appropriate paperwork is with relevant parties
Candidates applying will have the ability to pay attention to detail and work accurately together with strong administration and organisational skills. You must be able to foster relationships with both new and existing clients and a range of 3rd parties. This role requires a high level of telephone work; therefore, you will need to be committed and proactive in delivering a quality service. Experience of managing projects is essential.
ARC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- customer service