HCP International are a specialist automotive recruitment consultancy with a strong global presence. Having been around for over 20 years we know a thing or two about recruitment and the key to our success is developing meaningful relationships and continually evaluating our approaches to ensure best practice. We are currently looking for a bright, energetic and motivated individual to join our team in South Croydon. We are looking for an Account Manager, in this role you will come into a 'warm' desk, however, you will still need the skills to be able to develop further business. If you would like the chance to work with a great bunch of people as well as work with some of the world's most prestigious and sought-after brands then we would love to hear from you.
More information about the role and what you will be doing…
- Sourcing high quality candidates via web and press advertising, headhunting, referrals, internal networking, database etc.
- Identifying and attracting new clients by building a targeted hit list of prospects via cold calling, existing database clients and social media / networking
- Delivery of outstanding results against challenging targets to secure and maintain a significant and profitable revenue stream
- Gaining an understanding of the recruitment desk remit within the business and gaining an understanding of all roles and requirements
- Working as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Establish strong strategic relationships with clients
- Building and maintaining a high level of competitor, market and customer knowledge
- Offer superb sales ability leading to high-value, long-term client involvement
- Maintain accurate records via internal database
Who we're looking for?
- Strong academic background
- Confident, persuasive, persistent and patient
- Intellectually curious
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT and web search skills
- Professionally mature
- Strong rapport building skills
- Ambitious with drive and a passion to succeed
What's on offer?
£19,000 - £25,000 basic (depending on experience)
£37,000 - £50,000 OTE
Excellent training & development
Uncapped commission scheme
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (additional may be required)
- account manager
- recruitment consultant
- recruitment specialist
- trainee consultant
- recuitment coodinator