About: To be responsible for assisting in maintaining a safe, clean and pleasant environment for customers of the Centre and provide a high standard of customer care.
- To supervise swimming pool sessions, identifying potential hazards and taking appropriate action in line with the Pool Safety Operating Procedures
- To clean internal and external areas and to maintain the facilities to a high standard following health and safety procedures at all times.
- To be responsible for erecting, dismantling and storage of equipment within the facility in accordance with the timetable of activities and events.
- To assist with the supervision of activities throughout the centre.
- To assist with deliveries as and when instructed, ensuring safe storage of stock.
- To monitor and record pool water quality and to report to the Duty Manager when readings fall outside of the acceptable limits.
Skills and Experience:
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in a Leisure environment.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- A positive 'can do’ attitude and the ability to drive the service forward and implement initiatives.
Hourly rate: £9.17
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'