Substance misuse, recovery worker, prescribing, methadone
Your new company
Hays are are recruiting for a company that believe in their clients and know they can help them reach their full potential. This is an ambitious organisation and believe that their values and commitment can make a real difference. They care and act with compassion at all times. They are innovative and respond intelligently and imaginatively to local needs, and are willing to challenge the status quo if they believe that they can deliver better and more effective user-centred solutions. They always act with integrity, openness, and accountability at all times
Your new role
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey;
- Providing screening, assessment, and recovery planning and onward referral;
- Managing large caseload of clients who are addicted to opiate substances
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
What you'll need to succeed
Relevant experience working within a front-line Substance Misuse Service
Be ideally signed up to the DBS Online Portal (Hays will process a new Enhanced DBS free of charge if you are not)
Want to work
What you'll get in return
3 month contract
Opportunity to further contracts once this contract finishes.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- substance misuse
- prescribing recovery worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"