Recovery Handler (6 Month FTC)
£23,900 + bonus + benefits
Our client, a highly regarded insurance organisation based in Milton Keynes, is currently looking for a Recovery Handler on a six month, fixed term basis.
- Chasing debt via telephone, email and letter, reconciliations and maintenance of defendant details and liaison with the Technical Recovery Handler and external agents on settlement limits and queries.
- Working within a team and having involvement in all aspects of standard and legal recovery.
- Processing write off credit notes on part settled and unrecoverable debts.
- Liaising with member insurers for prompt recoup of payment made to claims due to late notification of third party insurers.
- Liaising with Foreign Insurers and Foreign Bureaus, ensuring that recovery of outlays are made by following set procedures.
- Ideally two years’ experience in credit and collection.
- A good working knowledge of credit control or debt recovery.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel.
- The ability to solve problems by focusing on critical information, tasks and issues.
The closing date for CV submissions to this client is Thursday 4th January 2018. Please ensure that any applications have been made before this date.