The Endoscopy Department at Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation is recruiting.
We are currently looking for a enthusiastic and efficient Records Assistant to support our Endoscopy team within Emergency Care and Medicine.
The role is responsible for the filing of correspondence in patient case notes, tracking case notes in and out utilising the PAS systems and the transportation of case notes to agreed areas around the Trust.
The successful applicant must have:
• Good verbal communication skills
• Experience in the use of office equipment e.g. Computer, photocopier, Scanner
• Education to GCSE level (or equivalent)
• Experience of working within an office environment
• Good team member experience
Please note the Endoscopy Administration team is a 7 day working department including weekends and evenings.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Natalie Holt - Endoscopy Team Leader
Telephone number: ext 6576
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'