Guest Service Assistants. Made at Welcome Break
Days Inn Hotel. Baldock Services, SG7 5TR
Starting Salary £8.50ph. Full Time positions available.
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Guest Service Assistant at either our Days Inn / Ramada Hotels.
You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we give all our guests a Warm Welcome through to a Fond Farewell, always striving to be the best we can be.
You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer. You will also be responsible for ensuring H&S, Fire and Food Safety standards are adhered to at all times to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Guest Service Assistant, you’ll need to be:
- An energetic, friendly people person
- A great team player who works well with others
- A good communicator
- Keen to learn and progress
- Able to work on your own confidently
- Experience in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work hard, have fun and build your career with us is just as important and we can give you all the training you need.
Key benefits for Guest Service Assistants
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
- Discounted hotel rooms
Due to the nature of the role, you must be over 18 to apply. Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 21’s.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'