Receptionist - London offices, £26,000 - £31,000 for a Private Bank -Benefits include, Gym, Private health, Pension, 26 days holiday and Bonus. Front of House Recruitment is the Receptionist Recruitment Agency - One of our many clients - this global corporate Hedge Fund is looking for a super polished, fun, professional, charming, outgoing, enthusiastic, confident receptionist or ex-cabin crew. Located in Central London - close to tube.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY If you have solid experience as either a receptionist or member of the cabin crew.
This company is looking for the best of the best in customer services. A truly polished receptionist,concierge of member of the cabin crew. If you are immaculately presented with a warm professional and confident personality then this could be for you.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLID RECEPTIONIST OR CABIN CREW EXPERIENCE
This company knows what an IMPORTANT job their front of house staff do. They know their receptionists are essential to their overall image.
The main duties are as a receptionist - with a high level of responsibility.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception.
- Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with other receptionist, the catering team and the AV team
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
- Receptionist general duties
See our "Receptionist Guidebook" For help, secret tips on promotion in reception and how to get your CV noticed.
We are now 1st in Google for "Receptionist Recruiter"
- cabin crew
- air hostess
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'