We are looking for a part time Receptionist to support our Cheltenham office. This role will involve dealing professionally with customers, both face to face and over the phone, providing a professional and competent first point of contact as well as providing administrative support to all departments within the office.
The successful candidate will be a team player with experience of working to deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and excel at providing first-class customer service. This is a part time position working 12 til 3pm five days a week. This role is for a 12 month fixed term contract.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven administration skills
- Superb communication abilities
- Excellent business acumen and able to converse well with senior contacts
- Advertising/marketing/local media knowledge or background
- Excellent IT abilities inc Microsoft packages
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Ability to work well with editors and contributors
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Salary of up to £7,200 (£9.23 per hour)
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, pro rata
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
- Ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Please apply explaining why a 12 month FTC working 3 hours over 5 days a week would suit you. Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks you can assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'