Whether our customers are retail businesses using customer movements to intelligently adjust product placement, a hospital enabling a doctor to analyse patients test results on their iPad, or a law firm reducing their need for office space through flexible working - we connect our customer’s challenges to technology solutions. Our customers trust us to deliver reliable and secure tailored solutions that open up new possibilities for organisational performance and flexibility.
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.Job Description
Job Title: Receptionist
Role: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £19,000 DOE
The Receptionist will receive visitors to our Romford site in a courteous and welcoming manner, ensuring all appropriate Health and Safety / Security procedures are complied with at all times. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing the site diary and ensuring all activity to captured and recorded.
- Be the main point of contact for all site visitors
- Behave professionally and appropriately at all times.
- Ensure the reception area is welcoming, clean, tidy and free from clutter
- Great all visitors promptly and appropriately by asking their name and confirming the identity of the person they have come to meet.
- Ensure all visitors have their ID checked prior to signing in, then issue with a visitors pass.
- Ensure all contractors have their ID checked prior to signing in, then issue with a visitors pass and have the appropriate paperwork where necessary.
- Be responsible for controlling the security of the building facilities to an acceptable company standard; liaising with the security providers at the start and end of each working day sharing appropriate handover notes.
- Answer all telephone calls as quickly and efficiently as possible, ideally within 3 ring cycles and deal with them in a professional and polite manner.
- Program all access passes in advance of customer/visitor arrival where possible
- Schedule, co-ordinate and organise meeting rooms as required.
- Assist with general site administrative tasks as required and preparing monthly reporting
- All reception information must be updated regularly and should be easily accessible
- Maintain a strict process with all card/key issuing, all entries must be added to the key register.
- Experience of working in a Receptionist role
- Excellent telephone technique
- Good communicator
- PC Literate
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Be polite, courteous and professional
- Friendly and helpful personality
- Always keep a smart and clean appearance
- Have the ability to get on with people at all levels
- Can work under pressure
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'