Our client based in Barnstaple is looking for a experienced receptionist to assist with cover for approximately one month. The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to all clients, visitors and staff.
- Meeting and greeting clients in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
- Provide a professional and personable service to all clients
- Operating a busy switch board and directing calls in a positive and professional manner
Skills and attributes:
- Previous reception experience is essential;
- Ability to confidently communicate with clients at all levels
- Excellent professional etiquette
- Excellent communication skills;
- Initiative and attention to detail; and MS Office and switch board experience.
For further information please contact Nadia Petherick on or
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'